Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just in time for the Holidays...It's better to give than to receive.

This is our 1st email for our free relationship advice, names will remain anonymous.

Question:

Ok, I'll bite. (I figure either this is a scam or you're only interested in advising women, but, what the heck...)

I'm an old unhappily married male, in decent shape for my age. I would love to submit (in lots of ways) to a group of women. They wouldn't have to be concerned about my cock--although it is functional I don't particularly want to use it--I want to use my tongue.

How can I write some ads that will get the interest of the type of women who would be interested?

Answer:

We love giving advice to anyone that seeks assistance!

First off are you sure, your wife wouldn’t participate in this type of sexual exploration? If you are confident, she would not then it is better to leave her out this. I will say you have no idea the type of sexual thoughts that goes through her head. She may be on the verge of having sexual escapades herself. You may want to engage her a little or try some new things and see how it goes.
If you are confident, you would not want her participation I say be straightforward in your ads.

Women LOVE some tongue action. Most men think the power is in the penis, HA yea right! The email you sent sounded like an ad to me; look at my revisions below. In addition, if you are looking for a certain type of women such as age you should include that but to me you sound like a man of adventure so I would not limit yourself to one age category.

In addition, I know quite a few people that have enjoyed the services of affair related websites that are strictly for married persons seeking discretion and a good time.

I am an older married white male, in decent shape, seeking safe, fun, submissive adventure. Tell me how I can please you with my mouth…

One last thing, try communicating your sexual needs to your wife. I am sure she may enjoy some tongue action as well. How unhappy can you be while you are getting your box ate? Who knows she may even surprise you!

Thank you for your question,
Best of Luck,
Hope this helps !


1 comment:

  1. The recipient of this advice said, "Thanks! Sounds like good advice."

    ReplyDelete