Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a hoe down dirty shame...

Our next question comes from a husband whose wife just earn the SLUTMUFFIN LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. Congratulations Hoe!

Question:
Hello. Back in May of this year I found out my wife was having an affair with one of my best friends since February and I'm really crushed by it. Not only did they hide it from me, but many of my other "friends" knew about it and collectively decided not to tell me what was going on. It gets worse because I had exhausted all of my options trying to figure out a solution to our problems and in April she convinced me to have a threesome with him and her, hoping that would cover up the fact that they had already been getting it in. I'm devastated and now after 8 years of being faithful, I just want the touch of another woman. I've been searching on CL for months now and can't find anything real. I've forgiven her but I'm tired of fighting this urge. Any advice would be helpful. Thanx.

Answer:

This question was answered by the Bloggaffair team & has received 1 response:

Let us jump right into this! Your wife cheated on you, with your best friend, asked you to have a threesome as some sort of cover up and on top of that you were humiliated enough more because everyone knew except you?!?!?! Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?! If you have completely forgiven her, for which I seriously doubt, you deserve the saint of the year award. This only happened within in the last few months I do not see how you could have forgiven her, but I think you deserve some brownie points for trying to convince yourself you have. This woman, I am so sorry to say, is trifflin as hell. She isn’t even sorry for what she did because if she was she would have NEVER brought you in on such foolishness. Sometimes the only way to get someone to understand the hurt is to hurt them in the say way. Now that may sound childish on some level but if you want to stay together, she needs to understand the hurt that she has caused........... CRAIGSLIST.....

Craigslist is a great place to sell household goods but a terrible place to meet women. The only women you would find on CL are cam chat girls and you are looking for some down and dirty action here but if you are looking for hoes they would may be of better quality than the one you currently have at home. Always start close to home when you are looking for someone, such as friends or friends of friends. Most of the time someone closes to you has always desired you. If that does not work, go out and meet people. With time, patients and consistency you will surly find what you are looking for.


On another note, kick that bitch wife of yours and trifflin ass “best friend” of yours to the curb. They deserve each other.

Lady E

Thank you for your question,
Best of Luck,
Hope this helps !

The Bloggaffair Team
http://twitter.com/#!/bloggaffair

No comments:

Post a Comment